FitFloor™️ CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- For glued down mats, wait 72 hours (min) after installation before proceeding with gym floor maintenance.
- For interlocking mats, initial cleaning can be performed immediately after installation.
- FitFloor™️ may be cleaned at any time using a damp mop with a PH neutral cleaner diluted with water.
- Ensure that any moisture is immediately extracted after cleaning.
- Regularly cleaning will help to reduce the fading of the speckle and support the retention of the floor’s original appearance.
- FitFloor™️ does not require an applied finish.
- Complete only if project requires it. A finish may alter the surface characteristic of the mat.
- Apply floor finish for rubber flooring according to instructions and application rate recommended by manufacturer.
- FitFloor™️ must not be cleaned with any petroleum-based cleaners. If any petroleum product is spilled on the matting, it should be removed immediately to avoid damage to the matting and voiding of the warranty.
- Protect and cover new floors from damage until final inspection.
- Provide ventilation to the installation area during installation and for minimum of 72 hours after completion of work.